Wednesday 13 February 2013

Special valentine!



you are with me all time,
want to stay forever with u,till last day of mine..
you kept me with love always as your little princess,
i took long time to understand u-my love, i confess..
among all the relations till now i have seen,
selfless, endless love you had showered without ever being mean.        
many times we are involved in undue fight,
but you did all that so as i  should focus on what is right!
you work hard 24*7 in cold,winter and rain,                                                              
i know you go through many pains,
all you keep is smile on your face but never complain...
i can feel that your heartbeats for me and seen your expecting eyes shine , 
to love you, care you and fulfill your dreams is duty of mine :)
i am writing this different story with same pen',
but lot of changes had occurred in circumstances of now and then,
now i love and trust you in such a way, 
no option except you to be my valentine on v. day :')
i m celebrating my first valentine day with you, i m glad,
i pray i celebrate 1000 more with you, my mum and dad <3 :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments!