Monday 27 August 2012

LAST!!!

small pieces i collected every day,                               
everyday i tried to build it,protect it in hope to carry it all the way.
  destiny had   different thoughts and plans,
 i never knew , the castle i build/wanted to build had a very short life span.
an evil,black n strong storm blew,
everything i made with my tiny hands it threw.
nothing i was left with, but the pieces scattered,
 & in a second my world seemed to end and my dreams shattered.
there was a loss of trust ,logic's and hope,
the situation had become so difficult to cope.
but as said,
the specialty of bad times is that it also passes away,
and life moved on its path in its own way.
i did forget, most probably tried to forget,
or  maybe i haven't forgot  yet.
& for this reason today again, my eyes are wet.
not because of the thoughts that why , how it happened or what was wrong or right,
i am teary just by thinking that sand falls down more when you hold it tight :(
and i want to throw away all the heaviness of my heart in form of these tears,
and want to escape from all my fears....
want a relief from all my worries,
and want to throw down the heavy load of redemption that my heart carries.
 and to forget everything , to forget every sigh,
i just need one last SORRY  and one last  CRY.
and i hope tears falling down on in this rain
will never ever give me pain,
again!!!
to be continued.... .............................








1 comment:

comments!